PROVIDING QUALITY PROFESSIONAL
CROSS-BORDER CLIENT SUPPORT SERVICES
ProWorks Group has represented the member firms of the ProWorks global network in the USA, Hawaii, Japan and their subsidiaries since 2007. With multilingual professionals in each location, ProWorks Group provides quality business support services to clients entering and operating in Japan, Hawaii and the USA mainland.
ProWorks Group offers services in the market entry, accounting & tax, HR, payroll & benefits, professionals on-demand, legal & transactional, business consulting, virtual office and co-working, IT and infrastructure areas to assist its clients in developing their businesses and meeting the challenges they face in a complex global and cross-border economic environment.
Everything is linked to our core competencies. Contrary to traditional accounting, tax, recruitment, or business consulting firms, we provide multiple options, not a single line of services. Our solutions include outsourcing, professional on-demand resources and business consulting as individual or as a package of solutions. See Why Us for more detail.
ProWorks Group Companies:
PROWORKS CONSULTING K.K.
+81 3 4520 5530
The main service entity within the ProWorks Group pulling together all services and service providers within the group.
PROWORKS TAX SERVICES
+81 3 4520 5530
The ProWorks Tax Services is an independently operated member of the ProWorks Group providing tax compliance and advisory services to foreign and domestic clients of the ProWorks Group in Japan.
PROWORKS HR ADVISORY SERVICE CORPORATION
+81 3 4520 5530
The ProWorks HR Advisory Services Corporation, is legal entity and Labor and Social Security Attorney (“Sharoshi” in Japan) and an independently managed and operated member of the ProWorks Group, providing a broad range of HR advisory services and labor law compliance assistance, including social and labor insurance administration in Japan.
+1 808 356 2650
ProWorks Inc. is an U.S. subsidiary and member of the ProWorks Group providing a broad range of business support services including market entry, business brokerage and M&A, bookkeeping/accounting, HR and payroll, tax compliance and other business support services to individual and corporations in Hawaii and continental USA.
XAEPHYR RELIANCE GROUP INC.
+81 3 4520 5530
Xaephyr Reliance is an independently operated license partner of the ProWorks Group providing IT infrastructure and support services to foreign and domestic clients in Japan.
GET TO KNOW US, SO WE CAN
GET TO KNOW YOU
CEO, General Partner
Strategy, Relationships, Practice Development
M.A. & M.B.A.
INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC & TAX ACCOUNTING
Certified Public & Tax Accountant
Social and Labor
VISA & LICENSES
Service Group Head
HR & PAYROLL
Services and QC
U.S. BUSINESS SERVICES
Client Engagement, Operations, QC
Hun J Chu
U.S. CPA, Certified Public Accountant
An open letter to our clients
Dear friends and partners of ProWorks Group
In this truly challenging global situation, we want to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation in ProWorks Group and the steps that we are taking to protect all of our customers, partners and employees.
As you may know, the number of COVID-19 cases has recently been on rapid increase and so the governments Japan and Hawaii, US have issued a State of Emergency until May 6th and April 30th respectively. We are taking this situation very seriously and are implementing more aggressive components of our Business Continuity Plan to secure continuous support to our clients and assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all.
All ProWorks Group offices are closed to outside visitors through the end of the State of Emergency in each location. We encourage clients to use other means available to communicate and send information at this time.
- Our professionals are available via email, phone, ZOOM or other online provider meetings and video conferencing to continue to serve you.
- You may mail documents to our offices as we have staff at office working at split shifts during our business hours.
- We highly encourage you to use online portals like Dropbox, etc for safe and secure transfer of information. Note, there is a setup period for new users that can take up to one business day at this time.
- If the above methods are not an option for you, the drop-off of documents is allowable currently as a last resort. Please use a drop-off area which is established in each office to minimize contact for you and our professionals.
- There will be no signing of documents on-site. Your ProWorks Group professional will electronically send documents for signature or mail required documents.
- For all essential services to support business continuity for our clients with the particular focus on payroll calculation and processing, treasury services etc we have put in a multi-level plan for the professionals to maintain access to client information, service systems and communication lines to our clients should the situation escalate.
All nonessential client visits are suspended through the end of the State of Emergency in each location. We feel that for you, your team’s and our professionals’ safety, it is best that we delay on-site visits/work at this time.
- Your ProWorks Group professional will help coordinate the handling of the needed documentation to maintain workflow as best as possible.
- Our professionals will make every attempt to perform service remotely when possible as a first resort.
- We will continue to perform on-site service where the client and professional are comfortable with in-person contact, although again, we would like to propose to work to minimize where possible.
- Our professionals will follow safety measures when on-site that will include the use of sanitizing equipment and wearing protective face masks on-site.
- Our professionals have been given the right to leave an off-site location if they feel their health is being compromised and, likewise, you may ask them to leave if you or your employees feel uncomfortable in any way.
Other Steps Being Implemented Firmwide
- Other steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus include minimizing the number of team members in our offices by implementing split work shift. Several of our professionals will primarily work remotely from home during this time, while others are working alternate hours, creating social distancing for those in the office.
- Our information security systems ensure that our clients’ information will remain secure, even when we are working remotely. All team members are directed to stay home if they or a family member are sick. Further measures are in place should a team or family member be exposed or contract the virus.
- These steps are necessary to preserve the health of our team and help curtail the spread of the virus while upholding our commitment to you, our clients. As we continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus, we will keep you informed of further changes, including possible date changes of the above measures.
Many of you have already reached out to ask a question, brainstorm an idea, or inquire if ProWorks Group has an action plan detailing steps to take during a crisis. We are honored by the outreach, and we are happy to help in any way we can. You are our friends; partners and we are here to help.
On behalf of all of us at ProWorks Group, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. We wish you, your families and your teams much good health.
With Kind Regards,
President and CEO of ProWorks Group
CEO, ProWorks Group
If you don’t have time for the small things, you won’t have time for the big things.
Marek has over 17 years of experience managing major M&A, foreign investment and privatization projects.
During this time Marek established a number of business ventures with professional outsourcing and business consultancies in the EU, Japan and the U.S., with ProWorks Group being the best example.
He enjoys outdoor and ocean sports, cycling, family, friends and healthy food.